I don’t know about you guys but I find myself in Trader Joe’s about three times a week. No matter how hard I try to plan ahead I ALWAYS forget something. Always. I mean its really not a terrible thing, I freaking love Trader Joe’s. Plus, I get to try all their new fearless flyer items or employee made recipes at the demo station. Some of the employee made recipes are seriously delicious. In fact, I first tried this recipe at a Trader Joe’s demo station about 5 years ago.
I’ve been buying Trader Joe’s frozen Mac and Cheese for years but if it wasn’t for the demo station I honestly don’t think I would have ever come up with this combination on my own. It’s rather simple really. The recipe itself is only two ingredients and takes literally 5 minutes to put together. All you need is one box of Trader Joe’s frozen Mac and Cheese and one box of Trader Joe’s Roasted Pepper and Tomato Soup. Both items are good by themselves but they are so much better together. This soup is to die for! This recipe is best when paired with a grilled cheese, preferably made with Trader Joe’s Unexpected Cheddar. If you like parmesan and you like cheddar you’ll LOVE this cheese. Ok, lets get on with the recipe.
- 1 Box of Trader Joe's Frozen Mac and Cheese
- 1 Box of Trader Joe's Organic Tomato Roasted Red Pepper Soup
1. Heat up soup in a large pot on the stove on medium heat.
2. While soup is heating up, microwave Mac and Cheese for about 3 minutes in the microwave.
3. Combine Mac and Cheese with Soup on the stove and let cook for another couple minutes.
4. Eat up!